- Government aims to tackle abuse of limited partnerships.
- Budget demanded due to rising costs for businesses.
- Rates rise marks fourth increase in a row from record low.
- Businesses also unaware of other Government schemes.
- Move by HMRC follows increase in basic interest rate.
- SMEs outside of London are not as prepared.
- Bank of England announces interest rate rise to tackle cost of living.
- HMRC is contacting those with reduced grant entitlement.
- Group suggests using online sales tax to fund rate cut.
- Over 2,000 companies filed for insolvency in March.
Partners in your progress
When you work with us, you’ll be working alongside a partner and advisor who’s genuinely interested in your success – but it all starts with a conversation.
Whether it's on the phone or over a coffee, we'd love to sit down and talk through any questions you have. Just give us a call, drop us an email, or fill in our contact form, and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.