Your career with Whitley Stimpson starts here – What are you waiting for?
Here’s what we will offer you –
- The opportunity to work either full-time or part-time. If you would like to work within school hours for example – we can support this
- A role where you can provide support for Managers and Directors in delivering professional accountancy services to fee paying clients
- The ability to take responsibility for completing tasks within a general portfolio providing a wide range of services. You will ensure the work is accurate and produced within deadlines. The services can include financial reporting, corporate taxation and personal taxation and tax planning giving you a varied workload
- The opportunity to supervise trainees as well as preparing accounts for review
- A competitive salary in line with your skills and experience
- 33 days holiday including Bank Holidays (pro-rata for part-time staff)
- Private Medical cover (after probation) to include the benefits of the Vitality Programme, helping you to take control of your health and lifestyle
- WeCare Health and Wellbeing Support
- Hybrid working along with the ability to work Flexitime
- Pension scheme (salary sacrifice)
- Death in Service (after probation)
- Regular staff social events and the opportunity to support charity events
- Free onsite parking
At Whitley Stimpson we pride ourselves on providing the highest quality service, by building personalised relationships with clients that last for the whole of their working lives.
Therefore our staff need to be –
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook
- Interested in working with different clients in varying business sectors
- Logical and have an inquisitive approach to work
- Strong communicators with an excellent level of written and spoken English and with the ability to take notes
- Mobile and flexible to work at other Company offices and client’s premises when applicable
We’re looking to build on our current team and invest in the future of Whitley Stimpson so, if this sounds appealing to you, what are you waiting for?
Send your CV and covering letter, including where you saw this job advertised to firstname.lastname@example.org
Should your application be unsuccessful, we would like to hold this information in our database for future suitable roles. You can request that we delete your data at any point.
Find out more
To find out more about us, follow us on social media – LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, take a look at the content we create for our clients on the blog and our YouTube channel, our fantastic Staff Away Day, as well as the other current vacancies we have here at Whitley Stimpson.