We’re an established and dynamic practice that is undergoing an exciting period of growth and looking for an ACA/ACCA/QBE/Qualified Accountant to join our Witney team.
This is an excellent time to join a vibrant, expanding practice and play a key part in our ongoing growth plans. As an ACA/ACCA/QBE-qualified accountant, you will have the opportunity to gain more responsibility and support directors with the continued development of the practice.
You will be providing accounting services to a portfolio of clients, operating across various industries.
Depending on qualifications/experience, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing guidance and support to junior team members
- Review of management accounts and VAT returns
- Preparing management accounts with more technical requirements
- Preparation and review of annual statutory accounts and Corporation Tax returns
- Preparation and review of self-assessment tax returns
- Managing a small portfolio of clients involves overseeing client deadlines and helping the team to prioritise their workload
- Responding to technical accounting and finance related queries from staff and clients
- Effectively managing client communication
- Client meetings
Desired qualifications and experience:
We are looking for an ambitious candidate who takes pride in their work and in being part of a team. The successful candidate will be willing to go beyond the expectations of clients, to help develop profitable long-lasting relationships.
Require someone who:
- Is ACA/ACCA/QBE qualified.
- Has experience with UK GAAP and FRS 102 (including FRS 102 1a for small entities).
- Has experience in sole trade, partnership, and limited company accounts.
- Has experience working in general practice.
- Is enthusiastic, with a can-do attitude and positive mindset.
- Takes a commercial approach, keeping the client’s best interests at the heart of everything.
- Possesses excellent attention to detail.
- Enjoys and sees the benefit of developing others.
- Can build strong relationships internally and externally.
- Has strong organisational skills and the ability to balance workloads to manage the needs of various clients.
- Has experience with accounting software (such as Xero, Sage, and QuickBooks).
- Knowledge of CCH is advantageous.
- Audit experience to a senior level is advantageous.
What we provide:
The opportunity to join a strong, dynamic, professional business in Witney. A company that takes pride in putting its staff first and in turn providing client excellence.
In addition to this, you will receive:
- A competitive salary
- A flexible working environment including flexitime and ad-hoc hybrid working.
- Support for future study and development opportunities if required.
- 25 days annual holiday in addition to 8 bank holidays.
- Salary Sacrifice pension scheme.
- Ability to join the PMI scheme after 3 months.
- Death in Service scheme.
- Excellent working conditions.
- New benefit package under review
If this vacancy is of interest to you, please send your CV and cover letter, including where you saw this job advertised to email@example.com.