Your career in Accountancy starts here – What are you looking for?
Here’s what we will offer you –
- Ongoing professional training to study an accountancy qualification at one of the best training providers in the UK – The Reed Business School
- A wide variety of client work to put your learning into practice
- Continued support within your office to complement your studies
- Six-monthly salary reviews based on work progression and any exam success
- 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays), in addition to paid time for study and exams
- Private Medical cover includes the benefits of the Vitality Programme, helping you to take control of your health and lifestyle
- WeCare Health and Wellbeing Support
- Hybrid working along with the ability to work Flexitime
- Pension scheme (salary sacrifice)
- Regular staff social events and the opportunity to support charity events
- Free onsite parking
- Internal career progression (some of our current directors joined us as trainees)
At Whitley Stimpson, we pride ourselves on providing the highest quality service, by building personalised relationships with clients that last for the whole of their working lives.
Therefore our staff need to be –
- Enthusiastic and willing to work hard and study hard
- Academically excellent with strong A level results/degree classification or equivalent
- Comfortable working with numbers and interacting with clients and staff at all levels
- Logical and have an inquisitive approach to work
- Strong communicators with an excellent level of written and spoken English
- Within a reasonable commute of their main office location
We’re looking to build on our current team and invest in the future stars of Whitley Stimpson so, if this sounds appealing to you, what are you waiting for?
Send your CV and covering letter, including where you saw this job advertised to email@example.com.
Should your application be unsuccessful, we would like to hold this information in our database for future suitable roles. You can request that we delete your data at any point.
Find out more
To find out more about us, follow us on social media – LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, take a look at the content we create for our clients on the blog and our YouTube channel, our fantastic Staff Away Day, as well as the other current vacancies we have here at Whitley Stimpson.