Whitley Stimpson’s mobile app continues to perform well and is always ready to provide you with useful tax tools and information, all in the palm of your hand.
Available for iOS, Android and Windows mobile phones, the latest update features:
- Tax tips – a section on practical tax tips covering family, businesses, selling assets and tax efficient savings.
- A range of tax calculators – gross pay to net, gross pay to net (self-employed), VAT due, corporation tax due, company car and fuel benefits, SDLT due, loan repayments and mortgage repayments.
- Tax rates – key tax rates tables with explanatory notes so we can now keep you up to date on the current tax position, such as the latest advisory fuel rates which are reviewed quarterly.
- Key tax dates – a reminder of key tax dates
- Regular news updates – a newsfeed to keep you regularly updated on topics that matter to your business.
- Links to our social media community so that you can join in the conversation and add your thoughts to ours.
- Mileage tracker – record your journeys in an easy and simple format.
We are regularly updating our app to include all the latest information and rates so you’ll always be reliably informed.