Community blog feed
Whitley Stimpson in the Community
We feel that we have a great responsibility to support the communities we live in and to help those in need wherever they are.
As a company we are committed to a wide programme of sponsorships in sport, education and the arts. But it goes further than that. Our directors and staff are also personally involved in voluntary contributions to the wellbeing of others in many ways.
We are already recognised as Investors in Education by the Oxfordshire Business Education Service and work day-by-day in schools, where some of our directors act as mentors. Our wider activities include raising money alongside the delivery of accountancy services to local charity and not-for-profit organisations.
Among our many sponsorships are:
- Banbury Cricket Club’s youth programme, where we help to provide coaching for more than 200 young people
- Rotary Club of Banbury initiatives on a local and international scale
- Banbury Museum’s schools education programme
Long term commitment to help build schools, churches and medical centres in Malawi
- Staff charity fun runs across all offices
- Sponsors of the Oxford Playhouse
- New Yatt Riding For The Disabled Charity Golf Day 2019
Our community activities are reviewed on a regular basis and aimed at creating a better environment through activities in the various communities.
Partners in your progress
When you work with us, you’ll be working alongside a partner and advisor who’s genuinely interested in your success – but it all starts with a conversation.
Whether it's on the phone or over a coffee, we'd love to sit down and talk through any questions you have. Just give us a call, drop us an email, or fill in our contact form, and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.