Established in Banbury
Whitley Stimpson was founded in Banbury in 1931 where we were based on the High Street. Following substantial growth, we moved to our current offices at Penrose House in 1992. The largest of our four buildings, the Banbury office houses nearly half of our people, including the Farming & Agriculture, Payroll, HR and IT teams.
We have developed strong, long lasting connections with local professionals and businesses, and we are often involved in the support and sponsorship of local events, societies and clubs.
The last ten years have seen us merge with three like-minded firms across the region, expanding our reach across Buckinghamshire and further into Oxfordshire, and securing our place in the Accountancy Age Top 100 firms.