Leaving the European Union (EU) with a deal remains the government’s top priority.
In the event that the UK leaves the EU without a deal, UK businesses, importing or exporting goods with the EU, will need to take key steps to continue trading with EU businesses.
Preparing for a no deal EU Exit
This live webinar provides an overview for UK businesses involved in the movement of goods between the EU and the UK.
Find out what you need to know to keep imports and exports up to speed including:
• why it’s important to apply for an Economic Operator Registration and Identification number (EORI).
• what Transitional Simplified Procedures are.
• how to prepare to make customs declarations.
• what Entry Summary Declarations are.
• how to pay the correct customs duty and
he webinar using the on-screen text box.
HMRC will also provide useful links to regularly updated information at the end of the webinar.
Start preparing now – join HMRC’s webinar.