The date of this event has passed
Presented by Ian Parker ACA, Director at Whitley Stimpson and Angus Aston LLB, Senior Financial Planner at Wise Investment, this webinar will provide information about pensions and how you can use them as a tax planning tool throughout different stages of your life.
- How to set up a pension for a minor and levels of contribution that can be made
- The advantages and disadvantages of starting a pension for a minor
- How to review your pension scheme arrangements to ensure they can be passed on efficiently
- An overview of the Inheritance Tax implications for your estate and the Income Tax considerations for beneficiaries when passing on a pension
- Other retirement investments and strategies besides pensions
Suitable for: Business owners, high-net-worth individuals, and people who want to know more about the advantages of using pensions for tax planning.
What are the timings?
Q & A session 11:30-11:45
If you have any questions please contact Molly Jackson, marketing executive at Whitley Stimpson.